1. We believe the Bible is the Holy Spirit inspired written Word of God. We believe all scripture is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. We believe that the Truth found in the scriptures is absolute, inerrant and infallible in the original writings. The scriptures are the final authority for the life of the believer and the church. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; Psalms 19:7-11
2. We believe in One God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. 1 John 5:7; Genesis 1:1; John 1:1, 4:24; Matthew 10:20; 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ; He is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. Jesus ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate. John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4; 1 John 2:1-3
4. We believe in the Divine personhood of the Holy Spirit and His present day ministry to believers. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. Romans 8:9; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 12:13
5. We believe in Jesus Christ as the Sovereign Giver of Spiritual Gifts to the church. We further believe that Spiritual Gifts are given for the perfecting of the Saints, for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ and are given without regard to ethnicity, social class or gender. Ephesians 4:7-12; Galatians 3:26-28
6. We believe in the autonomy of the local church as an independent entity with regard to matters of government, polity operation and discipline. Ephesians 5:27; I Thessalonians 5:21; Titus 1:5
7. We believe and practice two Biblical ordinances: (1) Holy Communion (The Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation and (2) Water Baptism after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation. Luke 22:17-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Matthew 28:19; Acts 8:36, 38; Ephesians 5:20
8. We believe in the formal and intentional praise and worship of Almighty God as a proper spirit-led corporate acknowledgment and response to His person and work. Psalm 46-50; John 4:23
9. We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ for his bride, the church. We believe there will be a bodily resurrection of all the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:35-58; Revelation 19:19-20, 20:1-6
10. We believe that obedience to the Word of God will cause the believer to live an abundant and victorious life. We believe Divine healing is provided in the atonement and redemptive work of Jesus Christ and is available to every believer. John 10:10; 1 Corinthians 15:57; 3 John 1:2; Romans 5:10-11
Core Value: Ministry
Welcome to the ministries of New Covenant Worship Center. Our goal is to bring opportunities for you and your family to grow in your relationship with God. Each of our ministries has activities that relate to our Core Values of Discipleship: Caring for People. No matter if you are a child, a teen or an adult. We look forward to encouraging and equipping you for the journey that God has for you and whole family here at New Covenant Worship Center.
Core Value: Evangelism
New Covenant Worship Center’s goal is to be a church that will reach and reclaim this generation for Christ. We want to impart a vision as to what God can do in and through your life; and to equip, train and coach you so we can help you “unleash and catch fire”, so you can experience and accomplish Kingdom work firsthand!
Core Value: Praise & Worship
We believe that we are created to glorify God and an expression of this is our acknowledgement of His supreme and value and worth in our personal lives and in the corporate, contemporary praise and worship of the church. ( Acts 2:47, Ephesians 5:18-20, Psalms 150).
Core Value: Fellowship – Creating Atmosphere of Belonging
God has a specific and divine purpose for each of His children. He uniquely provides everyone with different spiritual gifts, that may be used to minister through the local church. Providing an atmosphere of worship and spiritual growth begins with babies and filters through every age group in the church. The motive is that each person will recognize a great sense of worth in the kingdom of God.
Core Value: Discipleship
Purposed to equip and encourage one another through nurturing interdependent relationships focused on the Word of God, discipleship, prayer, and worship.
Growing in God and His Word
New Covenant Worship Center wants to help you discover and develop the gift that each person has been given to bring honor to our Savior, fruit for the effort that God’s kingdom may increase, and for you to hear some day, “Well done, good and faithful servant. The Christian Education Department mission is to enhance the knowledge of believers by providing practical knowledge in daily living based on the Word of God. By developing and nurturing interdependent relationships that are focused on practical Biblical study through fellowship; allowing for time in prayer/praise and the challenge of outreach to others in need of the Gospel.
New Covenant Worship Center is dedicated to the personal task of introducing people to Jesus Christ, teaching the Word of God with simplicity and understanding so it may be applied to our everyday lives, and preparing the life-long task of living for Christ.
New Covenant is dedicated to bringing people to Jesus and membership in his family, develop them to Christ like maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and life mission in the world, in order to magnify God’s name.